Tuesday, October 21, 2008

better left unsaid..


dear,
i am so glad that you've found what you're looking for. don't thank me, but thank God. because of His will, we bumped each other, because of His will we met each other, bacause of His will you discovered the unknown. the unknown that may bring you happiness. i am so happy for you.

friend,
i am so glad we've found each other, getting to know each other. we get along pretty well and i hope that will last forever. i wouldn't want to let you go.

dearest,
you may not be perfect, none of us may not. but it doesn't mean that we cannot accept one another. carry on, just be ourselves. thank you for accepting me for who i am. and i am honored to accept you as who and what you are. not for someone you wanted to be. but then, there are things, for now, better left unsaid. for both of us. might be too soon to be reveiled. but deep in my heart, i am happy being just being with you. u have always made my day, made me laugh, gave me precious reminders and guidance, in every single day since i met you. please, don't ever let me go.

nevertheless,
it we are meant to be, the time will come. but i hope, with His bless, i would to have you for my own. never stop trying, never stop believing, never stop have faith in Him that everything happened has reasons.

anyway, thank you for everything, dear friend..

No comments: