Thursday, November 22, 2007

checklist! again...

hmm hmmph..

Checklist! checklist!!

1. I want to be a more positive minded person

2. I want to meet new, friendly, interesting people (who are not too judgemental or too sceptical. sincerely accept who and what i am)

3. I want to look and feel good, be more confident, take a good care of myself more

4. I want to look and feel more beautiful & attractive (inside out, of course. am i not pretty enough?? kihkihkih..)

5. I want to travel, see new places, feel new culture (start with domestic vacation regardless of work atau leisure. kalau terus oversea, maybe Europe.. lagi best kan??)

6. I want to try something fresh and new (not really 'me'), like wall climbing?? sheeeshhh.. hehe (isit too much?? err, maybe something else lah.. like reading a good book)

7. I want to learn to cook, really.. not just baking choc mud cakes. and then invite relatives / friends / neighbours to drop by and taste my cooking (hmm, sounds good..)

...to be continued

2 comments:

Cikitita said...

yeay come to europe...hehe...
awok sorry i have been away for sometime...nnti kite mailing2 yekkk...miss ya!!

Cikitita said...

i need hapdet...fast!!!!