Sunday, September 21, 2008

selamat berpuasa

whoa, so long i haven't updated my writings here. quite a while, and there were many things happened. erm, well.. lets cut the stories short shall we.

hm, it almost the end of ramadhan actually, so i would like to wish "Salam Ramadhan n Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin".. and during this holy month, i get the chance to be with my beloved family, here with me in KL. we have a nice buka puasa session together. and not to forget, my dear friends.. we also had a good time buka puasa together and for the first time, we had it at my new place @ Pelangi Damansara. ;)

and during the fasting month, i also learnt that, the past is past which cannot and will not be coming back again. all the bitter sweet memories has left an impact in my life which i learnt a lot. i learnt that, every single thing that happen in our life MUST have a reason. that's the rule we can't change because HE, God the Almighty, knows what's best for us. all the unexpected things, whether good or bad, must have reason behind it. HE wants us to learn from our mistakes because HE loves us very much. and HE showed me something, that what had happened to me in my previous experience, is not the best for me.

Alhamdulillah... Thank You Allah... :)

so now, shall i move on and open another new chapter in my book of life.. a new, fresh page ;)

No comments: